It is back, the Dauerfiepen in my ear. Since Friday I have always noise in the ears that with a hearty yawn Swallow or disappear. Today, the frequency at which the noise is not there always shorter and there is this constant buzzing. It robs me of the last nerve, the last reason. I'm thinking not since it is hard to hear, when it started and I can not answer the question. It has snuck up from behind and have been bitten and was still unnoticed louder. Or so. I had this noise already more often, mostly when I listened to a lot of my mp3 player. But I have not done lately. I do not know, somewhere I do not care, because it's late and I get up early and go to work and when I come from there on the PC In bad conditions. There is no end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment