Even from the preview I was thrilled and could not wait, I look at him as soon as possible.
The grumpy Gru belonged to the elite of the bad guys until it is displaced by a younger rival. To return to climb the top of the top list of evil, he thinks to himself, assisted by the small, potato-like minions, a very diabolical plan - he wants to steal the moon. However, he needs a shrink ray that he can not finance themselves. As in the Bank of evil and rejecting it does not grant credit, decides to Gru for stealing the spotlight from his shrink hated younger competitors. However, sits in a super-high-tech high-security prison, in which there is simply no penetration. On the Point are then the three little girls Margo, Edith and Agnes into the game, the Gru go animal on the nerve. The film fits together just for me - Gru, the so will like to be the best villain in the world to impress his mother proud and to make it to the strain of three girls, the GRU to play with them, to the worries of and go to visit ballet performances and the minions who are without much text divinely funny. My sweetheart and I have a great time and I'm very excited, because I have given him. I - Despicable gets 10 out of 10 toilet brushes, unicorns:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment