Saturday, February 12, 2011

Does Loud Music Hurt Bearded Dragons Ears

raid Catrice

addition to the two products from the Flora Lista LE walked another eye shadow Catrice in my shopping basket, which is I believe only a week earlier a friend bought in my company. I found it as nice of him have but allowed to stand because my basket was so full already:)


The Shadow in the color 060 I Love Champagne is comfortable in the job, however, covers less than the other eye shadows, which I bought from Catrice before. Applied and blinded gives the skin a beautiful glow, so I would use it as a highlighter.

Then, my friend and I raided the MAC counter, both with a purpose - I only buy two items and they are guided by their shopping at the gift voucher that they received.
I had previously picked out three products that interested me and wanted me to advise my company , Let the opinion of the sellers, I give honest not so much bad words. My hope for reasonably competent advice faded rather quickly that time as a blond-colored staff with bright blue eye shadow and a fussy pink lipstick that far up on the natural lip line was plotted, what you're missing a discreet clown-like look, was heading toward me. However, they marched purposefully past me and I was advised by a very competent and friendly seller. She was actually pretty well made and was the first vendor in this chain of stores that I have ever seen.
I have taken:

The lipstick Spice it up! - A creamy brownish-red lipstick mulled wine. I think he's really nice. He has not applied too loud, so he is also the day bearable.



The Humid eyeshadow, which I liebäugele a bit longer. Actually I wanted to buy him as a refill that is, without jar, but there is at this counter only a limited range and the refill-pans are unfortunately not to do so. I bought it used in the jar and eventually taken out later from the jar and into my palette. More in next post.

choosing me I could then our confidence in the drug store still Dreckspatzbad of four variants. I signed up for the remaining cool-Bad decision, it smells a bit of peppermint and lime. I'm looking forward to the bathroom:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment