Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sayings About Cinnamon

Depot MAC eyeshadows and MAC

So far I've bought most of MAC eyeshadow in jars (I had no empty pallet and it is not expected at first, instead of eye shadow in the jar to buy a refill along with range) and only four of them as refills, which could then move into a 4-blank range. The 4-line was and is extremely practical and takes away in the drawer of my dressing tables and not much space. The Shadow in the jar there is. In order to stack them better, I have always lifted with the original packaging, but even that is not given very practical and if the drawer and tightens it with another tumble. That bothers me even in the pigments that I have and which I consider to pour in more practical container, but so far I have not the perfect solution found it. I like to leave you inspired by the storage methods of some YouTube channels, have the super-organized make-up tables, while most of my time is totally disorderly.

Here, the eye shadow box in the dresser drawer (for once properly) - all somehow pushed to the edge. Unfortunately, as we have said never has the time, that is until next time, when the drawer is opened or closed.

After I recently auctioned for a 12-blank range and five MAC eyeshadow refills as I got the idea to my other MAC eyeshadow out of their tins to fumble or to Depotter as is the case the pros say. I did not know much about them, but how this is so, it will take place at each theme, a suitable video on Youtube, and after I've this video of Koko and this considered by CuddleCow, I wanted to try it absolutely. The first shock was next to the idea that I could ruin this one or more eye shadows from MAC that I needed a flat iron, according to the two instructions, but none did. Although I have read in forums that some do it just over a candle or a lighter, but it seemed for the first experiment a little insecure. So I had my flat iron from a friend and now on loan with baking paper, Cotton pads, loose-nun Melissengeist a bottle and a knife armed directly.

With the knife tip I got stung in the seam that you see when you open the jar and solved the eyeshadow eyeshadow and a plastic collar from the rest of the can.


the eyeshadow with plastic collar, I covered with a cotton pad and then wrapped in a piece of parchment paper. It was then placed for about two minutes between the plates, the flat iron so that the glue that holds the pan to the plastic melts, it melts, at least according to the two tutorials I've seen many times a hole in the ground and you can press the pan out from underneath. For me, however, the plastic remains intact, but the glue was so nice liquid to the pan sticking out already by itself a few millimeters and rausploppte with a little help with the knife. Caution here - the plastic and the pans are hot.


The Lidschattenpfännchen I then set aside to cool, so that the glue can dry again.

This is my first attempt:) The dried adhesive on the bottom I had rubbed with balm nun spirit that has worried me for my love. First I had tried it with tequila and Pitú, both worked but only moderately, and still smelled like hell. Many Youtuber use for the removal of the adhesive isopropyl alcohol, but I was hoping that I can draw on the stuff that we had been there and not have to run around in the city to get this iso stuff. Overall, I'm

gefriemelt six MAC eyeshadow from her jar and I'm super proud because they have all survived intact. Only when I'm Humid when inserted into the 12 range once reingedetscht with a fingernail. The experiment is so successful over. :))))))
So my 12 palette now looks like:

"live" This eye shadow now in the range - all from the standard range. The two eyeshadows from the Venomous Villains-LE (Vainglorious Vile and Violet) (top front left) I have left in their original packaging, and their jars, they would feel sorry for me too much about packaging.

Tadaaaa, my MAC palette:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment