Saturday, February 12, 2011

Filmy Online 2010 Lektor

Catrice Flora Lista

on the flora Lista LE Catrice I was very excited, especially after I have in various blogs, forums and blog comments read like Ask the Gurus that the previously presented on the Internet images do not correspond to the colors came out to the end. Some even wrote that they suspect Catrice have subsequently changed the color. I had been the lipstick, and two nail lacquers interested in the business and although I really look out looked for the LE, I stood yesterday in front of a nearly empty stands. I was able to grab the last copy of the lipstick and the last copy of the bright paint. Otherwise, even a nail varnish was there in a pink and a pink eye shadow Beereton. Here are my
Yield:


lipstick Walking In The Woods


A very bright champagne tone with shimmer that gives applied to a lipstick satin finish with a nice sheen and more moisture. Solo applied, he conjures a subtle shimmer on the lips.


nail polish in the color C03 Lavender Breeze

I must confess that I am of this limited edition pretty disappointed, because at least what I could see the business still did not really correspond to the previously published images. On the quality of the lipstick I'm after initial tests very satisfied, the paint, however, reminds me a bit of Tipp-Ex, I was a child sometimes smeared as a nail paint replacement on my nails and I will totally stylish and grown-up seemed ^ ^ He could be not well distributed, so two layers had to be applied, although it is very opaque and bright light. I had imagined him pastel and find it not very suitable for everyday use, somehow. In combination with sun-tanned skin, perhaps, but probably not at the moment.

EDIT: Yesterday I applied the nail polish in two layers and photographed, and except for a little work on the PC and have not done anything in the evening he began to splinter off strong and peel. Absolutely not recommended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment