In the past two weeks at work really everything went wrong, what could go wrong. The work of several hours, sometimes even days, was to be free or repeated false and had to. There were technical difficulties and how this is so, if one animal is upset because you had to repeat something several times - one is impatient and careless by hectic and sometimes directly and builds still more errors, which means that one is more excited and more hectic is ... a vicious circle. In such moments, even so I go my way on my nerves that I really prefer to shoot the moon or slap, would grab by the shoulders and shake. At the moment, just little things drive me up the wall and crazy. Stupid.
This week began almost already frighteningly quiet, as if the whole world decided to move slowly and turn, but I'm running the same pace as before and my feet catch on fire as it passed the cartoon characters too often. No rest. Sometimes I just do not want to plunk down more and all exhibit bell and telephone, the roof over your head and the world let me have happy times.
But now off to bed, tomorrow is another long day.
This week began almost already frighteningly quiet, as if the whole world decided to move slowly and turn, but I'm running the same pace as before and my feet catch on fire as it passed the cartoon characters too often. No rest. Sometimes I just do not want to plunk down more and all exhibit bell and telephone, the roof over your head and the world let me have happy times.
But now off to bed, tomorrow is another long day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment