Monday, February 14, 2011

Custom Front License Plates Bmw E90

He's has not done ...

As I previously lipstick on this little review I found, I take the time now.


Price: 10.95 € and 14.95 € (presumably the glitter makes the difference)

is first applied a thin layer of paint to dry, clean lips. Then you wait a short (maybe takes half a minute) until it is completely dry. Now it looks like a matte lipstick. The second step is now applied the balm. So overall a simple Handling.

On the homepage of no drying
no Brökeln

no fading
no running
no staining And as you are on the photos above are complied with this promise, for the most part. Of course, the balm disappeared very quickly if you drink something, but when it is refilling regularly, it looks best. I have the lipstick applied in the morning at 7 clock in the evening (by 21 clock) remained small Cracks there, but are just there like the wrinkles in the lips anyway. Where he was way off course, continues inside, where it is humid all day and is therefore actually rubbed off.

Conclusion: I am very satisfied and this is the first lipstick I do not have to control every hour and each load. Kissing is also abfärbefrei. So he is totally worth € 10.95. An absolute aftermarket product.
  • PS: I can not think properly at the photos that I've really crooked lips, menno ... And apply when I am not perfect and still learning.
The was my first proper review and I would like to read suggestions of you (what was wrong, what is good, where can I improve myself?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment