I noticed that you really never see my photos on my piercing. So I thought (even if there are not many) times to make a post.
The tragus one sees here is out to grow its way. He / it (the piercing?)
is I think so 7 years old and also because the cartilage is broken. And it is precisely through this breaking point, he wanders over time more and more outside. I even think that my piercing was shot was so wrong then eh, GSD, there is the Piercer any more. I'm currently thinking whether I should not use a small bead bar would look sweet also determined.
is I think so 7 years old and also because the cartilage is broken. And it is precisely through this breaking point, he wanders over time more and more outside. I even think that my piercing was shot was so wrong then eh, GSD, there is the Piercer any more. I'm currently thinking whether I should not use a small bead bar would look sweet also determined. The Helix I sleep from time to time problems and then tuts hurt, but the next day is always over.
The Inner Conch I had at the beginning of problems, but since then no ball behind me but a protruding disk, everything is great. Oh, and earlier I once had such a nose plug, which has disrupted but kissing now and then and eventually I found the he no longer fits me. So out with it and is now history.
The only thing that would appeal to me nor would a Labret ... because I think it will never come.
0 comments:
Post a Comment