Friday, February 25, 2011

Nightmare Campus Ep 1 Watch Onlne

Maritime jewelry ...

... I bought yesterday in Takko. Since running such a degree% discount promotion with stickers, where you can choose what is much cheaper, only cost me anything, just over half. The Luv I find Yes so cute.

chain with discount € 2.79, 3-pack ear plugs with discount € 3.19

2 Pack with Studs € 2.79 discount

And these swallows earrings and the necklace I bought at DaWanda. They were really hard to photograph, however. I must also buy any nice time pieces of cloth as a background.
also have been four dresses, but one thing was nevertheless sold well. Has Boohoo probably marked the package, because everything was paid for by Paypal already. But it was also ratzfatz that I got the £ 20.00 paid for it. So three cheers for this English shop.
chain and earrings together around 15 € would have a number must be larger, but I dared, and everything fits like a glove and is soooooooo sweet. is true in the white of the loop at one end loose, but that's a little thread to sew the need, the quality is at H & M is also no better and because you pay more. Normally it would










Taylor Crochet V Neck Bow Dress (Ivory) £ 10.00
Clair Viscose Crochet Collar Polka Dot Dress (Navy) £ 20.00
And as you find them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment