A long cherished dream come true
Even as long as I wanted him
the table out of the blue and yellow furniture store
the named the sky towards
namely the large
he would have fit in
but it would have been closely
at least when I think in the usual scheme
earlier this year I suddenly had the idea
and what if I put it differently?
unusual, very unusual
but the more I thought about
I sensed the possibility of completely new quality of life
A table
large enough to paint
sew
eat
Guests receive
computers
two weeks it took more
then I realized
this is not just a nice idea
I must implement as
and so have I cleared this morning
pushed
converted
prepare everything
because this week is
... The table will move
and ...
I like it now much better
and where the table or not there is
:-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment