Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Galleries Milena Velba

Review Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color

I've been pondering for several weeks on a different blog name. Why? Actually, it was once a pure Scrapblog (which is scrapping can so googled the ignorant). Well, and since adapted the "creations by sarah g" quite well, because of creations and my name. In English, the whole thing was then, because I was mostly in English forums go.

Now I have but what looking for what fits better to me and the blog. Since I'm actually about everything that has to do with me and my life, blogging, I found the full live-better. (- Could live and so do we interpret it full of life) was actually still a pun in there. But the blog was probably already taken, and so came the dash.

So that led to the name and I hope that all readers but I remain faithful. Most of you I have written (in the latest post on your blog). Only for some readers is deposited with me a blog, so I hope you find me again ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment