bless us now when we look out the window at work. For I have hung two bird seed and were immediately accepted with thanks.
The first was a blue tit pair there (top left), two days later, I discovered a great tit pair (bottom left) and Friday was a Chaffinch there (top right) and then a bird, what the residues from the ground pecking (bottom right). I think sometimes it is a sparrow, but I'm not sure.
UPDATE: Monday 8.00 clock, the dumplings are empty and I need to hang new ones. Which are either from rain weggeweicht, or there was someone very greedy.
UPDATE2: The Magpies get the dumplings are gone completely. I hung up the past and wrapped with wire, so it can not be stolen.
And the little bird from the lower right is a Dunnock (thanks Google). The name I have not heard of before but this kind will often be in Germany.
In any case, this is to always look nice when rumhüpfen because the birds ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment