So that was this year's Oscars. Too bad that Helena Bonham Carter did not win, but still has Colin Firth even get a golden boy:)
The moderators I found compared with Billy Crystal and other moderators of the past not chosen so well. Anne Hathaway takes you somehow nothing amiss, their little singing and I really liked very well, but James Franco appeared at times disoriented and distracted.
respect of the outfits I really noticed no one really negative - a dress by Helena Bonham Carter, I have already praised. This also has Sandra Bullock liked it. Not so good I found the purple dress by Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman. Sure, she's pregnant, but the dress was so bulky that it looked as if she were in the 24th Month, and even apart from the baby plump belly while she is really very thin. The neckline of the dress was very nice, but the rest ... well ... and then also this Gardinentroddel Earrings ... not chosen so well. But still better than Penelope Cruz in which they fear each time, her breasts would jump out of the dress, or even beyond it. I think Anne Hathaway spent more time in the locker room than on stage, but some of her clothes but I liked it, especially the red at the beginning and the high-necked black.
much more I have of the ceremony but not notice, since I had yet to catch up work. I've really tried to focus, but still not quite achieved what I wanted done. If I were not so ready, I was going to stay awake and just keep going, but I can not think straight. From hour to hour I have become noticeably slower, it took forever for short stretches long, had to read some passages several times and some of them have not yet understood. Time to go to bed. For too long I can sleep but not, there are as always much to do. (
The moderators I found compared with Billy Crystal and other moderators of the past not chosen so well. Anne Hathaway takes you somehow nothing amiss, their little singing and I really liked very well, but James Franco appeared at times disoriented and distracted.
respect of the outfits I really noticed no one really negative - a dress by Helena Bonham Carter, I have already praised. This also has Sandra Bullock liked it. Not so good I found the purple dress by Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman. Sure, she's pregnant, but the dress was so bulky that it looked as if she were in the 24th Month, and even apart from the baby plump belly while she is really very thin. The neckline of the dress was very nice, but the rest ... well ... and then also this Gardinentroddel Earrings ... not chosen so well. But still better than Penelope Cruz in which they fear each time, her breasts would jump out of the dress, or even beyond it. I think Anne Hathaway spent more time in the locker room than on stage, but some of her clothes but I liked it, especially the red at the beginning and the high-necked black.
much more I have of the ceremony but not notice, since I had yet to catch up work. I've really tried to focus, but still not quite achieved what I wanted done. If I were not so ready, I was going to stay awake and just keep going, but I can not think straight. From hour to hour I have become noticeably slower, it took forever for short stretches long, had to read some passages several times and some of them have not yet understood. Time to go to bed. For too long I can sleep but not, there are as always much to do. (
0 comments:
Post a Comment