Today in Los Angeles the night of nights, or the night of the Oscars. That is running the show rich and famous, super accurate analysis of the outfits, all sorts of predictions, who has the best chance of adulation, of course, the ceremony itself and tears and even local vending. Actually I wanted to watch the spectacle did not, because I have not reached my quota of work scheduled for today at the MA and 1.3. also another super important project needs to be done, which is probably a long night, and why not combine the work with a bit of Hollywood Glamour and worn acceptance speeches?
As regards the nominations, I'm not particularly informed, I skimmed the list only briefly. Of course, in recent days and weeks much talked about on TV, who will win, but I have been entirely ignored. Of the films I've seen a (we were not long in the cinema because we were interested in somehow nothing, although The Black Swan sounds interesting ...), my favorites tend to become out of sympathy for such reasons. I hope Colin Firth gets the Oscar for Best Actor and Helena Bonham Carter as the Best Supporting Actress:) The rest of me is relatively unimportant.
Edit: I love the black dress by Helena Bonham Carter - I find their style incredibly beautiful. He is a little dark, mysterious, unusual and ... I can think of a suitable adjective, I call it Tim Burton-ish (not surprisingly, are the two that for years a couple), whose movies I really, really like the look and style is famous for his work.
As regards the nominations, I'm not particularly informed, I skimmed the list only briefly. Of course, in recent days and weeks much talked about on TV, who will win, but I have been entirely ignored. Of the films I've seen a (we were not long in the cinema because we were interested in somehow nothing, although The Black Swan sounds interesting ...), my favorites tend to become out of sympathy for such reasons. I hope Colin Firth gets the Oscar for Best Actor and Helena Bonham Carter as the Best Supporting Actress:) The rest of me is relatively unimportant.
Edit: I love the black dress by Helena Bonham Carter - I find their style incredibly beautiful. He is a little dark, mysterious, unusual and ... I can think of a suitable adjective, I call it Tim Burton-ish (not surprisingly, are the two that for years a couple), whose movies I really, really like the look and style is famous for his work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment