Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don Omar Dancing With A Travesti

morning ...

before last year I've taken with schonmal Almased 6kg, but are now slowly creeping back crawling on it, weil. ..
... well because we always eat dinner.
... Schatzi so much like meat and it is always enough. can ... Schatzi cook so well. ... potatoes were always a must as a side dish.
... and we always have so many delicious sweets there.
... and we are notoriously lazy movement.
Well the Almased drink so I now long in the morning as breakfast, but the draufgefutterten Pounds to get back out I had to change even more. Now I try
namely times with Yokebe, it tastes better than Almased and you do not even take any additional vitamins or other.

Since Tuesday, I drink the now three times a day with milk, or I only drink water, coffee and tea. I have to say that stuff does really tired and if I have otherwise eaten lunch salad at work, I had 3 hours later, hungry again. And with Yokebe have not, is really fantastic. And
2kg are already down .... Although've feasted at the weekend a bit, but it is 2kg. Let's hope the best ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment