Yes I too am with this
trnd I got a 30 € voucher and for handing 20 of vouchers worth 10 € (valid until zum30.04.2011) 10 x Join-up blocks with vouchers worth 10 € and 5 € (valid for special seasons (is it)).
the stores themselves so easy the software from the site
http://www.cewe-fotobuch.de/ download, install and off you go. But anyone who has a slow Internet connection + old PC, as it can take schonmal.
I had really prepared for all of 2010 square pages with the P365 photos, but my coupon only applies to two levels of photo book sizes are not square. So I simply rescheduled and picked out the best photos / moments of 2010, so that I could fill 26 pages full area for 29,95 €. The software is all very clearly laid out and easy to use. I have not used the wizard, because I had my own ideas and would not get served up.
What has not worked out was that if I had an image as background to the right (or left) selected, I could no longer move it to choose the most beautiful picture. So I cut everything in Photoshop before fitting.
The Order was easy because I was already a client, I only enter the email address and password + the coupon code. As the delivery address I have selected my DM-branch, because then the shipping is even free. The production time was given as about 5 days, so I can still pick it up this week and report.
single and download the free software on CEWE
www.cewe-fotobuch.de .
The CEWE software created in a short time a complete book design with your photos.
- You have the choice between different Bindings and matching ties.
- Some formats can also be ordered with photo paper.
- With its new high-gloss finishing the most popular formats CEWE shine with particular splendor.
- online order and send it.
- delivery by mail or pick up a free trade partner CEWE.
- Your CEWE is six weeks long with a few clicks online reordered.
- PS: If you want to have 10 € vouchers or interactive blocks can feel free to contact me, all I have indeed can not distribute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment