Monday, February 21, 2011

Emperor Ts 5010 Radio

MAC Wonder Woman LE

this spring Mac brings out a tribute to a comic strip and TV hero of my childhood - the Wonder Woman LE. I remember that the show ran on TV, remember the tiara, the blue hot pants and a golden lasso of truth, but I really liked the series I do not mean quite sure.
The LE has all kinds of products available, including four lipsticks, four and three Gloss Eyeshadow Quads. Here you can find the videos of Temptalia, in which she imagines the products and swatcht .
I must confess, yes, that me the LE is not particularly responsive overall, it's just very blue to the colors red and gold limited, but what are the classic Wonder Woman colors. However, two of the lipsticks could give my attention and I hope I can get hold of them if the edition is launched:) Not that I would not have enough lipstick ... I am addicted to lipsticks. Although I'm about to go to bed, I just absent the lipstick that is applied in front of me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment