Oversized Haul For a dear friend and I met today some packages with me, which I of course immediately and tear had to unpack. For me three lipsticks were there, two of them from the Wonder Woman LE of MAC, one of Barry M, an eye shadow palette from Sleek and two refill-eyeshadow from MAC.
First the lipstick from the Wonder Woman LE.
Here's the packaging of the lipstick, in the classic Wonder Woman for blue, red and gold (yellow). In advance, the package was already strongly criticized, it said that it was too cheesy or would look cheap. The box with the Wonder Woman print I personally find very pretty. The lipstick case is in order, I think in general, the combination the colors blue, red and yellow not so nice. Looks a little off after Carnival. Since I do most of my MAC products but always keep in their cardboard packaging, that matters to me is not important. Purchased
I have the colors Heroine (Frost Finish) and Spitfire (satin finish). Both can be applied and are pleasantly soft. About whether they hold long or similar I can not say anything yet, but I am very impressed by both.
were in my 12 eye shadow palette refills Haux (satin finish) and move Twinks (Velux Pearl Finish). This is now my great range of fully occupied:)
Haux
Twinks
From the shop of cosmetics Koko Kosmo were added to my collection, a lipstick from Barry M and the range of Sleek.
The lipstick is Palest Lavender and is already creamy and soft in the order.
From the color reminds me a little of Palest Lavender Blooming Lovely by MAC from Give me Liberty of London LE, but it significantly softer and creamier. Blooming Lovely is a little roséstichiger and compared with the lipstick almost hard.
The Divine Bad Girl Palette contains twelve colors of Sleek. How at least on the pan bottom right looks, I've reingedatscht busy and had to scrub their hands properly after me, because the eye shadow make a lot of color and not as some products can rub them off from the drug store just with fingers. by swatches of the eyeshadow you
here in coconut shop, I myself have unfortunately not hammer out reasonable pictures, except the three lighter colors on my pictures came out all the rest of the colors the same.
0 comments:
Post a Comment