a pity ...
... Every morning when I drive to work, I pass a car that is totally scruffy, verdigris has flat tires and a lot. And for two weeks, I wonder what kind of a car behind you can see that is no emblem or logo. I've already googled for old cars that have huge rear windows, but I have not found. But now I've done it in passing to take a picture. Although not quite on it, but my boss knew immediately what kind of a car.
This is a Porsche 224
I find totally great shame to the car. Whether there can probably still save what? Most of all I'd want to have restored and yes, but I have no money and also I am going a fancy car. However, it does every morning I somehow totally sorry for that car ...
And then I have to report something positive. Even if I every now and then between sinful and nibble at Schatzi I've lost 3kg. I do not obs longer, because 2 years ago I stayed at the weight hanging look but once. And what I find so great that my cheek bones now so look out a bissel listen (to be somehow as if I 20kg To lose weight, but I do not want (to be built womanly I find great). But as the cheekbones, face shape so somehow .... * * Ichselbstverliebte
0 comments:
Post a Comment