... is again not much happened.
I currently try to eat only salad and fruit and drink only tea / coffee with sweetener and water. was
Sunday it then the last sin (at least I hope, in the work sandwich biscuits are always around seductively. But I must say, spinach salad is really damn tasty. So even vomit it at me. tomorrow it's also swimming again and I hope in the next few days then doing something technically weight.
Then I searched a few times springs from the Internet and printed out, so I get inspiration from it and "own" spring have as a tattoo template. A few seen umpteen times already tattooed and I find totally stupid.
two drafts I've already said I liked the first better. Maybe Esther can also conjure up so what.
And last but not least a snapshot of Paulinchen. My laptop was on and small advertising window moved. They found was not at all well good, totally paralyzed and after you've nudged it ran away Sun knocking. Poor mouse, but otherwise have a big mouth ne ...
Thank EDIT: 45 readers woooww ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment