... I do feel that has been infected, and as I write in the title, I hear myself probably at.
The last few days not much has happened ... work technically it was Friday a big presentation, what we have last week worked hard at it and now hope to get the job. And the really BIG. So pressed with the thumb, so to speak, one can feel the tension in the air.
Caty
last week a beautiful dress and Zara had to look for them directly in Münster times and buy it. I know it is not now a super-cool photo, but serves the purpose.
last week a beautiful dress and Zara had to look for them directly in Münster times and buy it. I know it is not now a super-cool photo, but serves the purpose.
If yes sschon kind of funny how people (including myself) all go on with the trend. They used to say to Mama's old junk that it looks like shit, and today we think of what a pity that she has even thrown away.
What has shocked me, however, were the 2 € parking, hi, I was not even half an hour in this garage. Elsewhere, the first half hour free and who want to jump as much.
Oh and the picture reminded me then that next week our diet (again) is going on. Schatzi wants 30kg and remove it if I were satisfied with 6kg. Too much it may in fact be not, then I may not otherwise go donate more platelets. Next week I will then again, so are around another four weeks.
and love
Oh and the picture reminded me then that next week our diet (again) is going on. Schatzi wants 30kg and remove it if I were satisfied with 6kg. Too much it may in fact be not, then I may not otherwise go donate more platelets. Next week I will then again, so are around another four weeks. Linda
I then also get a blog award because I've helped her with her header. And for a big thanks from me is really sweet of you. But as things I just would like headers and if anyone still has problems headers, I can help you. Photoshop CS3 is also available.
Now again about the award: I then also get a blog award because I've helped her with her header. And for a big thanks from me is really sweet of you. But as things I just would like headers and if anyone still has problems headers, I can help you. Photoshop CS3 is also available.
Create a post in which you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they informed by the comment in her blog that you annimst her the award and the link of your award leave some posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 blogs that you link in your post and also the owner of each per comment function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is. * Dear bloggers: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not blog post, which have already 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who are indeed already blogging for a while, but still not as well known are
I give the award to continue. Well now that's the thing that had I like to read this award already, so all the I follow, you just feel addressed and clings to you this award. And keep it up, since her great.
And my current companion look like this, corrosive me tell you. A miracle that my nose still sits where it should.
You have been tagged and participate Moeche ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment