Activasion Windows Blind
in my left eye.
are to be precise, in the "iris" left and right, two small brown spots. I have never noticed before until I played around with my Canon broadcast times and was as sharp and I can close my eyes photographed. What I also still find it totally cool that the color in half still looks frayed. Oh, and the bright bands are I think of my contact lens.
Here, there is then also nice that I'm stupid eyelid so that the eyeliner "swallowed" the outside is always stupid. And ridiculous hucke celled skin ähhh.
Schatzi even has an eye in a quarter circle in dark brown, the remaining three quarters containing the normal brown color. I find very pretty, but he can not even shoot at the moment.
Do you have any spots or even unique characteristics in mind?
0 comments:
Post a Comment