Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pain In The Anus When I Move

children's kitchen project.

I wanted to make it easy for me.
I wanted Lina-Marie, who fondly of today "Lina-mali" calls to her second A children's birthday kitchen now. That should be it from Ikea. Actually
.

on 27.12.09 gave me but my father and his girlfriend thwart the plan by the old kitchen of my sisters and me out rummaged restored earlier. It is up to now "only" held for a cooker with oven and 4 hobs, in pink and dark red.
She's really super sweet, and there must be out of it more easily.

Inspired by a wonderful blog ( http://hyggelig.typepad.com/my_weblog/ ) so I started to think about how these colorful stove is best in a complete could convert kitchen ... of course only with the help of my father, I will tomorrow morning even respond to my plan * cough * ...

Well, here all for my admittedly not perfectly drawn sketch:

Küche

Color I ask myself the whole way: *
stove is already pink / dark red
* the wall behind the kitchen is simply white
* the small shelf on the hook for kitchen utensils will be pink, like the Herd
* tap in chrome-look, maybe I'll find another real old, that would be best
* The curtain will then consist of a color-coordinated pink fabric, possibly pink / white checked or something, wait and see ...
* cups, plates & Co. will probably come from Ikea, as well as pots and any utensils


I hope you can think about what occurs there in my head for a kitchen :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment