Today is an absolutely gorgeous fabric-day! Why? Well ...
There are three good reasons:
first The substance and the fawn for a bag for Lina-Marie are there. (... A pocket for the time she is on the day Mom. Your current bag is a bit small for all the diapers, wet wipes, her doll, drink, and what you need so)
second I ordered from Ebay some time ago a very nice fabric. Well today the package was finally here :-)
I'll open the envelope, and there are two substances in it.
Huh? I've thought of. There was a note here, in which the seller is excused because of the desired (the rotblumige) less fuel, so that as I had ordered. And she has this set as compensation for the beautiful rose fabric somewhat. Well, that's what I call nice :-)
third - and this is the real main reason:
The dearest Sylvia sent me a starter package!
Wooooooooow so wonderful fabrics, I've got animal and 10000 Capers made so overwhelmed I was. Also present a sweet-heart application, 2 cute buttons and ribbons.
I can not get enough of the nice things!
PERFECT :-) (more I can say no grad)
SYLVI THANK YOU! YOU ARE A TREASURE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment