Hello my dear sweet Lina-Marie :-)
I wish you all the best to your second Birthday!
man when the time is just gone?
2 years ago you came into the world, as a small, helpless little man of 51cm size and body weight of 3490g. You were so small, so helpless, so sweet.
sweet - that are still you. But you have grown properly - and already so independent! Madness ... what you already know everything!
You are a true sunshine, the long-lasting contact your life. You radiate out so much ... give me strength, courage, happiness, love, ... you can not put into words what you can give me!
I'm sure your dad is celebrating with his angel friends a big party for you. He thinks of you, loves you and is just like me, as always for you.
I hope you have today a very great day and are you happy about your gifts!
I love you!
Your Mama :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment