Monday, February 8, 2010

Why Is Sodium Carbonate Added To Tea



Well, it typically takes a half an hour to cook pasta. Boil water, sprinkled some salt in the pot (some with oil, other not), and noodles to wait until they are ready.

This is actually totally relaxed - you can read the newspaper, something else to cook the noodles, playing with his child, listening to music or just stop ... well wait.

is quite different in these noodles. I could read the whole evening a newspaper. I could only the noodles cook, nothing else (no carrots, no egg). I could hear music, I could not hear the TV from my father. Well, I've done something here, blabbing with Sylvia, if that was possible in between. , I sat sau uncomfortable because the cable from the laptop has a wobbly, so now my back hurts. I do not mention that I've Dussel gepikst 3 times in my fingers. GEPIKST? Well - there are indeed special noodles, these noodles.

These noodles have taken nearly as much as 2.5 hours to cope.

BUT: I think it was worth it :-)

IMG_0328

IMG_0330

... well when the time does not noodles are!


You need: *
felt in a appropriate color (which look now like whole wheat pasta, mjjammmiiiii!)
* needle
* matching color thread
* waves and normal shear

... with the pinking shears to cut wide strips, then quasi-rectangular form with the normal shear, the center material to lay nodes through them. Done.
The whole process takes only a little, therefore, because it is FRIMELARBEIT ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment